This e-Register service enables an interested party to verify the issuance of an Apostille in Hong Kong on or after 1st September 2014. For verification of Apostilles issued in Hong Kong before 1st September 2014, please apply in writing to the Apostille Service Office, High Court Registry.
- The e-Register service which concerns Apostilles issued in Hong Kong is for use by interested parties only.
- An interested party shall be a person who has been presented with an Apostille issued in Hong Kong and who wants to verify the issuance of the Apostille.
- The information obtained on this website is for the purpose of authentication of Apostilles only and not for any other purposes. No warranty expressed or implied is made regarding accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability, security, timeliness or usefulness of any information so provided. The Judiciary will not be liable for any errors in, omissions from, or misstatements or misrepresentations concerning such information, and will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) however arising from or in respect of any use or misuses of or reliance on the information delivered in this site or inability to use this site.
- The Judiciary shall be under no obligation whatsoever to investigate or verify the identity and authority of the persons using the e-Register service.
- The Judiciary shall not be liable or responsible for any fraud or unlawful activities practiced by a third party or any loss and damages inflicted to the user by any third party arising out of or in connection with your use of the e-Register service.
- The Judiciary shall keep the information on this website as accurate as possible, but it may not reflect the most updated situation in some individual cases. The Judiciary does not accept any responsibilities for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from any cause whatsoever in connection with this website. The Judiciary is entitled to delete, suspend or edit all information on this site at any time at its absolute discretion without giving any reason. Users are responsible for making their own assessments of all information contained in or in connection with this site.
- Communication over the Internet may be subject to interruption or delay due to Internet traffic or incorrect data transmission. The Judiciary does not guarantee that messages sent over the Internet are secure and does not accept any responsibility for any damages incurred if you send a message to us, or if we send a message to you at your request, over the Internet.
- This Note has been translated into Chinese. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
By pressing the
button, you indicate that you have read and understood the Important Notice above and agreed to the terms & conditions stated therein for using the e-Register service.